Conduct on Bargain Villas
Bargain Villas Community Rules
You agree to use Bargain Villas Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Bargain Villas Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local area.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Bargain Villas Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed at Bargain Villas Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Bargain Villas.
If you're under 16:
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any Bargain Villas discussion.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Bargain Villas Community service, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Bargain Villas Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Bargain Villas Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour at Bargain Villas, and Bargain Villas considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Bargain Villas may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties.
Bargain Villas reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Bargain then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. Comments/suggestions/statements made within the community areas of Bargain Villas are not necessarily the views of Bargain Villas. The comments are made by individuals. Bargain Villas will not accept any responsibility or be held culpable for such actions.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.